Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Brand Design Director
The start-up: One of the fastest growing and disruptive tech start-ups on the planet
Other goodies: Competitive salary with equity in the business
What you'll be doing:
- From leading (and inspiring) a team of designers to embracing your inner pedant for the sake of our print ads, you’re excited to be the guardian of our creative work.
- We have high aspirations and need a cool and creative hand to steer the ship and keep everything pixel perfect.
- You’ll not only be responsible for managing all creative execution, you’ll be excited to collaborate with teams across the business to get it done.
- It’s an exciting time to be part of the business - growing at a rate we can barely keep up with - so you’ll thrive in a constantly changing, developing environment.
- You may come from an agency or another in-house team, but you’ll be ready to work in a fun, agile way and do whatever it takes to make world-class, award-winning creative.
- Lead your team to take concepts and ideas from our ADs and turn them into brilliant design
- Manage a team of designers and artworkers, ensuring their creative development as well as fostering an atmosphere that helps people do their best work
- Work closely with copywriters to execute fully thought-through (and excellent) campaigns
- Keep a strategic head, ensuring international or regional needs are taken into account
- Create presentations to show off your work to stakeholders and get sign off
- Maintain an overview of all of the studio projects and ensure they’re delivered brilliantly
- Work with or commission photographers, artists or film-makers to realise your creative vision
- Be responsible for signing off every piece of creative work we do, and ensuring it’s on brand and brilliant
What's to love: Join a disruptive, tech-start-up business that is growing at 20% month-on-month and lead their Creative
What they'll love:
- 6+ years working in a design team, experience in a fast-paced, growth environment ideal
- A strong portfolio displaying a range of creative work across a variety of verticals, food experience a huge plus
- Highly creative, tenacious and hard working
- A thorough understanding of design, including photography, typography, multimedia and print
- Can look at a brief and asses what can be delivered, to ensure we’re setting realisticexpectations
- Can provide feedback to a team that keeps them motivated and excited to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player
- An interest in social and cultural trends and a passion for food
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: December 19th, 2016