Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Brand Director
The start-up: A food-tech start-up selling delivery-only concepts. They are building strong processed / automatised kitchen operations that can produce premium casual food in a record time sold on third-party delivery platforms (Deliveroo, UberEats and Glovo). They are currently live in Paris, London (Hackney, Battersea, soon to be Bermondsey) and Madrid, growing fast and with further geographies on the horizon.
Other goodies: Equity in the company; a dog-friendly office in Victoria; flexible working hours. 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top; A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development; Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions; Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and whole company, international events.
What you'll be doing:
- As a Brand Director you’ll be at the heart of the business –setting up the appropriate marketing strategy and channels and growing our operations across our different markets (France, Spain, UK).
- This senior role will work directly alongside the CEO and will have total ownership of marketing operations. It’s an opportunity to help build, deploy and scale an operating model that is poised to disrupt the restaurant industry. The role will be pivotal in making us the world-leader virtual restaurant chain.
- Define the marketing strategy to develop the thriving business
- Oversee campaign planning, development and accurate execution.
- Partner closely with business partner leads on strategy development in order to create recommendations of marketing support approaches
- Oversee agency management for key campaign led projects, ensuring strategic briefing and assessment of creative development aligns with the brand.
- Building a team – defining the strategy as to insourcing vs. outsourcing the operations and hiring a team of specialists to ensure efficiency across the marketing organization;
- Running ad-hoc marketing analysis – focusing on specific projects driven by management team on strategic priorities
- Ensure the proper assets are developed to support global and local marketing campaigns
- Measure and monitor campaign and asset performance; optimize content to increase overall performance
- Setting-up analytical reports – evaluating the key performance indicators at the group level and defining the most relevant reporting frequency and format for management and investors;
What's to love: A chance to have an enormous impact and share in the value you create.
What they'll love:
- At least 5 years’ experience, you have developed a holistic understanding of all marketing functions
- Worked previously in e-commerce, direct to consumer brands
- Possess a hands-on mentality, ready to take the challenge of structuring the activity and allowing a pioneer business to quickly scale across different markets.
- Proven managerial skills, highly analytical and organized.
- Excited by start-up culture and development
- Masters in Marketing and/or communication would be ideal
- Passion for Food
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: April 12th, 2019