Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Brand Manager
The start-up: The world’s leading marketplace for independent boutiques. They provide an online platform for bricks-and-mortar stores to sell their homewares, clothing, and accessories internationally.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you can share in the upside if we're successful together.
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting into the Creative Brand Director, you’ll be a part of a small but talented team who are passionate about engaging with our tribe of customers.
- Plan, launch & run seasonal campaigns, online and offline, throughout the calendar year
- Work towards competitive traffic and sales targets in line with our ambitions to become a global brand
- Lead on new and innovative ways to grow the audience. Tapping into, for example, the worlds of interior design and wedding gifting
- Build relationships with customers, influencers and Editor-in-chiefs to align them with our mission and community
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop new site features in line with our customers’ desires
What's to love: They have just been named as part of the Tech5 2018. The 2nd fastest growing company revenue wise in the country. And the only ever company to have made the Tech5 two years in a row!
What they'll love:
- We’re looking for an experienced brand manager.
- You’ll have experience executing campaigns, online and offline, to attract new customers and talk to our existing audience. Our ideal candidate is creative, an expert communicator and entrepreneurial. You have an abundance of ideas and are able to bring these to life, from initial ideation through to reporting. You’re an expert at putting yourself in the customer’s shoes, understanding and fulfilling their needs.
- Demonstrated experience working with and having an impact on a consumer facing brand. You’ll have at least 5 years experience working in-house or as a strategist
- Deep understanding and passion for our mission: to build the platform that enables independent retail to thrive in the world’s creative neighbourhoods, and our customer.
- A passionate brand builder and an expert in content creation and storytelling across a range of channels
- Experience managing and executing campaigns, including management of PR agencies
- An appreciation for the wider marketing function and how your role impacts areas such as design, performance marketing and CRM
- Goal-oriented without sacrificing an experimental and creative streak
- Highly proactive, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and ‘go-getter’ attitude
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: July 10th, 2018