Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Brand Manager
The start-up: The next big thing in British menswear. They’re building the UK’s first digitally-native menswear brand.
Other goodies: Stock Options
What you'll be doing: We're looking for a top notch marketer who dreams big, relishes accountability, is creatively inspired and commercially savvy – to take this exciting brand to new heights.
What's to love: We launched in February 2014 – and we’ve grown more than 10x since 2016, and in five years we’ve sold 230 000 pairs of trousers to almost 100,000 customers. We’re in the sweet spot: we have real traction – but we’re still young enough that you’ll see your impact every day.
What they'll love:
- Distill our brand strategy into creative briefs that excite and energise the internal team and external agencies - and help meet our ambitious growth plans
- Follow briefs from ideation through to execution across channels, project managing the end-to-end process
- Maintain the ‘masterplan’ of content, coordinating across all marketing channels to ensure our pipeline of product launches land with maximum impact and that we deliver a joined-up marketing plan
- Drive the brand comms beyond traditional advertising and extend into brand partnerships, product collaborations, social influencer campaigns, experiential activations
- Fight for greatness and creative excellence to build us to be a brand that matters.
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: June 1st, 2019