Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Business Intelligence/ Data Analyst
The start-up: Having just closed a £4.5m Series A funding round the time has come for us to get really serious about data, and that is where you come in..
Other goodies: Juicy Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- As well as ensuring everyone in the business knows how we’re doing and how we could be doing better, you will be a key contributor to every decision we make and crucial in helping us develop our capabilities across Product, Marketing and Operations.
- This role is responsible for developing our Analytics function from scratch and will involve:
- All reporting across the business
- Proactively delivering actionable insight from data
- Helping us build a data-driven culture
- Lead diverse projects covering:
- Supply and demand forecasting
- Revenue management
- Tracking and attribution modelling
- Operational optimisation
- The ability to assess technical solutions and work with engineering to integrate
What's to love: As well as ensuring everyone in the business knows how we’re doing and how we could be doing better, you will be a key contributor to every decision we make and crucial in helping us develop our capabilities across Product, Marketing and Operations. This is an opportunity to join a high-potential start-up, that has just closed a significant Series A round, and truly make your mark by building the data function from the ground up.
What they'll love:
- This is a commercial, business-facing function, not a purely technical one and that is what we need you to be. As well as strong technical skills you need to be aware of what the data means for the business and be able to communicate this effectively.
- As well as loving data you will need to absolutely love problem solving. How do you rect when someone sets you a problem!?
- You will also need to actively want to work with people from every department to allow us to leverage your skill into action.
- You’ll have the following traits:
- A great communicator, and have no difficulty explaining complex things clearly and concisely to a range of people
- Ability to understand broad company problems and use the data to help define the solutions
- Knowledge of best practice data management and visualisation
- Excellent technical skills. Advanced Excel, SQL and anything else a bonus
- An eagerness to learn everything you can about an exciting tech product
- Ideally some start-up experience but with good technical grounding/fundamentals from either big company training or strong mentorship.
- A keen eye for detail
- Keeping a level head under pressure. We’re a small team doing very big things, and that means moving (uncomfortably) fast sometimes
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: April 27th, 2017