Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Category Marketing Manager
The start-up: An online retailer of Cycle, Run, Swim, Triathlon & Outdoor product, in over 100 countries, this is the world's largest online sports retailer with revenues in excess of £400m
Other goodies: Competitive Salary
What you'll be doing:
- The Category Marketing Manager (Hard Goods & Triathlon) is responsible for liaising with the Commercial team to drive the best bike, components, run, swim and triathlon trading activity through the retail brands.
- This includes working closely with the commercial team to ensure that we have the best range, using insights to understand the customer and working with key stakeholders to ensure we drive both the best customer experience and category sales and profitability at all times.
- The Category Marketing Manager (Hard Goods & Tri) sits in the Commercial Marketing team, within Demand Generation at WiggleCRC. The Commercial Marketing team are the ultimate champions of our audience – ensuring that all marketing activity and decision-making is rooted in customer insight and positions us ahead of our competition.
- Working closely with the Marketing and B&M teams, with country managers, with the leaders of insight and analytics, and with others across the business, this role is critical to ensure that we are presenting our customers with the best retail experience.
- Being the key marketing stakeholder in B&M seasonal range reviews by category – ensuring that we have the right products to meet the customers needs, identifying opportunities and driving marketing plans, and working closely with team member to drive this
- Taking responsibility for the Hard Goods & Triathlon contribution to the overall Integrated Marketing Plans
- Liaising with key suppliers as required to ensure that all opportunities are maximised
- Building an understanding of the customer, and working with stakeholders to develop and activate opportunities as a result
- Working with the User Experience (UX) team to optimise the customer journeys for Hard Goods
What's to love: Inspire everybody, everywhere, everyday; to experience the joy of sport.
What they'll love:
- Degree, marketing qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong influencing skills with evidence of managing key stakeholders effectively
- Experience of working within the sports industry would be an advantage
- A passion for cycling would be a distinct advantage
- Very commercially driven with revenue focus, budget and cost awareness
- A highly analytical approach and the ability to propose and deliver effective campaigns based on evidence and insight
- A creative eye and the ability to deliver innovative concepts
- Capability to think and act globally
- Ability to engage stakeholders at the highest level
- Pro-active self starter and confident decision maker
- Ability to re-prioritise to get the job done
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Highly organised with the ability to manage constantly changing priorities
- An enthusiastic and driven team player
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: May 21st, 2017