Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – CFO
The start-up: A well-funded, young start-up which operates top selling delivery-only concepts. They are building strong processed / automatised kitchen operations that can produce premium casual food in a record time sold on third-party delivery platforms. They are currently live in Paris, London and Madrid, growing fast and with further geographies on the horizon.
Other goodies: Offering a competitive compensation package plus equity. Based in a co-working office in Spitalfields.
What you'll be doing:
- As Chief Financial Officer you’ll be at the heart of the business.
- This leadership role will report into the Founder and Director and will have total ownership of finance operations. It’s the opportunity to build, deploy and scale an operating model that is poised to disrupt the restaurant industry. The role will be pivotal in making us become the world-leader virtual restaurant chain.
- Provide financial insights and initiatives with the objective to deliver short, mid and long term financial aspirations and continuous improvements within the company;
- Challenge the status quo, assess the finance environment and implement process improvements to bring finance operations to the next level;
- Execute strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Identify financial opportunities through relevant private and public channels (competitiveness, research, innovation, investment loans, etc.);
- Set-up cutting edge tools for analytical reporting displaying key performance indicators at group level and coordinate reporting for management and investors;
- Run ad-hoc project/analysis according to management team strategic priorities (real-estate, machinery investments, profitability targets, funds raising, etc.).
- Lead the reporting and month end closing responsibilities;
- Ensure tax and accounting accuracy, coordinate workflows between parties involved and be the ultimate gatekeeper for financial matters;
What's to love: As Chief Financial Officer you’ll be at the heart of this young, well-funded and exciting business.
What they'll love: ● Five years’ experience as an FD/Chief Financial Officer, or in M&A, consulting, and strategy ● Hands-on mentality, ready to take the challenge of structuring the activity of a pioneer business across different markets; ● Proven managerial skills, highly analytical and organized; ● Excited by start-up culture and development and passionate about food! ● Generous, Passionate & Pioneering!
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: June 7th, 2019