Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – CFO
The start-up: Their mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimum impact on the environment and animals. This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits package + generous equity in one of the most exciting start-ups of the moment.
What you'll be doing:
- The Chief Finance Officer is a new role, responsible for providing the strategic and hands-on financial leadership needed to grow the company.
- The role will create financial structure, manage external investment and allow us to achieve our potential of being the global leader in Complete Food
- Full responsibility for the financial management of the business on a global basis including strategic, operational and commercial issues
- Set up processes and systems to move from start-up to SME. Focusing on revenue and cash flow planning, margins, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting.
- Create our global tax strategy
- Play a key part in analysing business performance and contribute to the development and prioritisation of the company’s product roadmap by acting as the voice of finance and quantitative analysis.
- Provide commercial support for our international expansion
- Manage all legal, regulatory and compliance aspects of the global business as it expands quickly (Tax, audit, transfer, share options)
- Support our IT infrastructure projects to handle our growth and complexity
- Manage fundraising and external investors
- Build a global finance team across three offices
What's to love: This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year. In less than 3 years, the company is now turning over £15m and is expected to continue to grow at similar rates.
What they'll love:
- Have previously been in a senior finance role for a business that has scaled fast and successfully on an international level. Ideally within food and drink
- Experience of delivering through e-commerce. Ideally in a tangible product environment with a subscription model
- Have experience of, and enjoy, leading on fundraising
- Are a qualified accountant with a first class academic background
- Are a great communicator and leader, with the ability to influence and engage at all levels of a business
- Can handle a ridiculously fast-pace environment
- Detail-orientated, hands-on, results-driven, proactive, driven by sense of ownership and urgency
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement
- Instinctive approach to deal-making and track record of driving profitable growth
- You will be able to handle complex analytical problems and be capable of working at a detailed level while keeping an eye on the strategic picture.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: December 21st, 2017