Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Client Relationship Director
The start-up: We help businesses enter and succeed in China
Other goodies: Mobile phone allowance, Private healthcare / health allowance, Perkbox, Flexible working hours, Fully stocked kitchen, Regular socials, Regular Training
What you'll be doing: Team design and management
- Determine the shape and size of the team needed to deliver on revenue, margin, and client satisfaction targets.
- Interview and hire talent within your team, selling us as an employer of choice.
- Manage and coach a small team of (potentially internationally located) Client Relationship Managers.
- Use your judgement to assess which client relationships you need to own, which can be delegated to your Client Relationship Managers, and which will need a combination.
- Design and implement a client engagement model that covers each stage of the client journey including outreach, acquisition, onboarding, growth and nurture.
- Design and implement a process for capturing, measuring and reporting on client satisfaction.
- Lead the design and creation of all client-facing collateral.
- Lead on the design and implementation of additional client advisory services.
- Thoroughly research and prepare for new business opportunities, ensuring you have a deep understanding of their market, internal structure, business operations, challenges and goals.
- Work with internal teams to produce compelling proposals.
- Pitch proposals to clients, and in doing so manage objections, demonstrate your expertise and showcase our products and methodology.
- Negotiate commercial terms and timeframes with clients, ensuring that internal processes, targets margins or resources never compromised.
- Oversee the creation and negotiation of Scopes of Work (SOW), ensuring appropriate input from both the client and internal teams.
- Oversee client and internal kick-offs, ensuring all parties understand the needs and goals of the project, and how they each contribute to them.
- Implement mechanisms that allow you to maintain oversight over client accounts and projects.
- Oversee all client engagement activities, ensuring opportunities are being identified, and the client is experiencing value.
- Act as an internal escalation point for client issues.
- Act as the strategic point of contact for all senior clients, establishing strong relationships.
- Work with internal teams in reviewing the effectiveness of client strategies and campaigns. Work together in determining solutions or changes as required.
- Guide the creation and delivery of all Quarterly Business Reviews, ensuring we are reporting on ROI and advising on improvements / opportunities / risks.
- Stay abreast of market / consumer / brand / digital / commercial trends in China, ensuring that clients consider you a credible China expert.
- Collaborate closely with Strategy/Insights and Creative teams in order to learn from their expertise and share their case studies with clients.
- Conduct research, go to industry events, network, and subscribe to and read industry publications, in order to be considered highly credible in the industry / sector.
What's to love: We are looking to hire a Client Relationships Director to take ownership over the growth and happiness of our clients. This is a new role, reporting directly into the Founder and CEO.
What they'll love:
- 10+ years’ experience advising and managing senior client relationships within B2B companies.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and coaching staff.
- Experience designing and implementing client engagement models in a fast-growth early-stage business.
- Consistent track record of delivering on revenue and client satisfaction targets.
- Excellent deck and proposal creation skills.
- Excellent storytelling and pitching skills.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following verticals: fashion / beauty / luxury / travel / sports / lifestyle.
- China experience an advantage.
- Business consultancy experience an advantage.
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: February 21st, 2019