Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Commercial Account Manager (FMCG)
The start-up: The brand revolutionising sweet snacking. The company specialises in indulgence with a twist, and shows everyone how easy it is to enjoy natural deliciousness.
Other goodies: An exciting and fast-paced working environment, a supportive team with many social events and bundles of free snacks.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the Head of Grocery and working closely with the Commercial Director
- Full exposure to the Grocery & High St channel P&Ls. Opportunity to progress and have full ownership of accounts as well as supporting on the larger accounts
- Build strong relationships with our customers across multiple teams i.e. we need to ensure we are engaging with customer’s supply, marketing teams etc
- Account management of current customers
- Approaching and securing new customers in line with strategy
- Commercial negotiations, proposing pricing, costs and investment within commercial parameters to drive the best possible deal for us, to be signed off with Commercial Director
- Implement promo strategy, including any supporting POS
- Supporting launches into stores to ensure success and regular ordering with POS/sampling etc.
- Volume forecast for production, monthly cycle, but new news shared weekly tofactory
- Financial forecast for internal tracking and budget management on a monthly cycle
- Full P&L exposure and work closely with the Commercial Director on annual budget and targets
- EPOS / stockholding reporting and analysis on a weekly basis
- Trade shows -support the wider team with trade show negotiations, design, organisation and implementation.
- You will be joining a very small team so be prepared to be to roll your sleeves up and get involved in the wider business. You’ll be able to be involved in all aspects of the business from product to marketing to sampling to store visits to factory. Bring your expertise and enthusiasm to business decisions and help shape our future!
What's to love: The opportunity to be part of something that is well on its way of being huge. It’s an exciting time to join the marketing team as we are tweaking our positioning and look and feel in the coming months.
What they'll love:
- Graduate with 2:1 or first class honours degree
- Experience in high street and grocery would be fantastic
- Highly analytical and numerate, strong p&l/ value chains/ jbp skills
- Negotiation experience around new account listings, npd, promos and range reviews
- Tenacious and strong problem solving skills
- Able to create and implement new processes
- Competent with excel and powerpoint
- Target driven
- Good team player, work closely with supply chain, marketing & finance teams
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: March 1st, 2019