Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Commercial Director
The start-up: A fast-growing start-up revolutionising the design industry, a market worth over $700bn annually. They are an online marketplace where architects, interior designers and other businesses can discover high-design furniture, lighting and accessories and purchase directly from suppliers. Their business is truly international and its users cover over 80 different countries.
Other goodies: Competitive salary + Bonus and equity on top
What you'll be doing:
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact in a rapid growth business.
- You will be responsible for defining sales strategy across the business, reporting to the CEO.
- You will manage, mentor and expand the existing sales function, and will identify incentive and motivation programmes that will achieve (and exceed) our growth targets for the next year and beyond.
- Your rapidly growing team will be in constant contact with offices, hotels, restaurants, architects and interior designers - the entire user spectrum of our industry - primarily on a call basis, with regular face-to-face meetings with key accounts; studio design heads, practice leads and senior buyers.
- This team is the key growth driver for our business - and it’ll be up to you to define and refine your strategy to achieve our growth targets - so you will be holding individuals (and the team as a whole) accountable for consistently hitting individual and team performance targets.
What's to love: They have just closed a c. $10m Series A fund raise from a high-profile Silicon Valley VC, and are scaling up massively.
What they'll love:
- Previous experience running a sales team: hiring, targeting, incentivising, mentoring, motivating and holding team members accountable
- Demonstrable experience of consistently hitting targets with your team
- Experience managing, prioritising and closing leads
- Experience defining, building and executing on strategy, with evidence of financial improvement as a direct result of your strategy
- Bonus points for previous work in small, high-performance teams (especially technology startups)
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: January 31st, 2018