Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Commercial Director
The start-up: Founded in 2012, Lovework is the UK's leading entrepreneurial recruitment business.
Other goodies: Competitive package; meritocratic work environment; flexible working; dog friendly offices.
What you'll be doing:
- Lovework has been growing for over five years. We have loyal clients, a great reputation and more inbound enquiries than we can manage. The UK start-up landscape is exploding and we are the absolute experts in what we do. The business model is rosy. We’ve been revenue generating and profitable from Day 1. Now, Lovework is a team of two, and we are moving into a period of rapid expansion. The vision is to be a driving force for UK entrepreneurial growth with 10x current revenue within 3 years.
- Joining, in our first leadership role, this is an opportunity to have a significant impact on a high-potential business.You’ll be working alongside the CEO/Founder to build and scale the UK’s leading entrepreneurial recruitment business.
- Developing a 2-3 year plan for how to grow Lovework in the UK market, including identification of new revenue streams
- Designing and Implementing a Business Development plan to actively generate new entrepreneurial clients.
- Designing and Implementing a Marketing / PR and Events plan to actively generate new business.
- Setting sales targets for the team and business and track and report against those.
- Reporting on financials (pipeline and actuals vs targets) at monthly status meetings
- Evaluating success of activities and feeding back into strategy;
- Team recruitment, training and management of your team;
- Implement processes, systems and operations to improve efficiencies.
- Work alongside CEO to advocate brand internally and externally
- 360 Recruitment: managing a portfolio of key clients and helping them source exceptional talent for their teams.
What's to love: You’ll be working alongside the CEO to build and scale the UK’s leading entrepreneurial recruitment business.
What they'll love:
- Experience as a top-billing Consultant within a high-growth recruitment business OR business development/commercial experience within a fast-growth start-up
- Instinctively understands the opportunity and is hungry for growth
- Possesses the commercial acumen and hunger to grow a business
- Deeply passionate about helping the entrepreneurial to thrive
- A great manager and developer of teams and people
- Self-starting & independent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Minimum 2.1 from a top University
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: January 26th, 2019