Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Commercial Director
The start-up: Founded in 2012, Lovework is the UK's leading entrepreneurial recruitment business. The future of work is rapidly changing and Lovework is at the crest of the wave.
Other goodies: Competitive package; meritocratic work environment; flexible working; dog friendly offices.
What you'll be doing:
- We are on the lookout for an entrepreneur to join Lovework, the UK’s leading start-up recruiter.
- You’ll work alongside the CEO to help elevate the business to the next level, and beyond.
- You’ll have a voice, make an impact and have the opportunity to mould your role. Ultimately, you’ll shape how we define the next stage of our success.
- Recruitment - 360 Recruitment: developing your own relationships with exciting, entrepreneurial businesses, supporting them at the most crucial point in their lifecycle with the hiring of all roles at all levels; growing existing relationships; maintaining and growing a network of candidates across industries and helping them map and pivot their careers;
- Strategy - Alongside the CEO, help to identify and implement new initiative to grow Lovework in the UK market.
- Business Development - Design and Implement a Business Development plan to actively generate new entrepreneurial clients and new revenue streams.
- Team management - Over time, recruit, train and manage a team beneath you, if this is of interest.
- Events - Alongside the CEO, help launch and run Lovework Live and future events.
What's to love: Joining, in our first leadership role, this is an opportunity to have a significant impact on a high-potential business.
What they'll love:
- Possess the commercial acumen and hunger to grow a business;
- Deeply passionate about helping the entrepreneurial to thrive;
- Experience as a top-billing Consultant within a high-growth recruitment business (preferred but not essential).
- A great manager and developer of teams and people;
- Self-starting & independent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Humble and willing to roll your sleeves up
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: March 5th, 2019