Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Commercial Manager
The start-up: RooBox is the game-changing new initiative, brought to you by the most exciting tech start-up on the planet, deliveroo.
Other goodies: Competitive salary, Be one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team; Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution; Work with people who love what they do every day; Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area; Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings! Free Food
What you'll be doing:
- I have a seriously exciting opportunity for a “Commercial Manager” to join deliveroo’s exciting, disruptive and game-changing new initiative, Roo Box!
- RooBox is the game-changing new initiative, brought to you by the most exciting tech start-up on the planet, deliveroo- a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners.
- We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for bringing the best restaurant partners to Roobox and, along with their account manager, maximising restaurant GMV and encouraging expansion into new Roobox sites.
- Acquisition of top existing Deliveroo Partners to the Roobox concept
- Acquisition of new partners including development of new restaurant concepts
- Management of partner relationships and P&L
- Working with partners to maximise site GMV and improvements in operational efficiencies
What's to love: Deliveroo are aiming to change the way we eat forever! They are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and are looking for someone to help them secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever. This is your chance to make history.
What they'll love:
- The role requires strong business development or sales skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets:
- 3+ years in sales, business development or account management
- Strong track-record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Proven track record in partner relationship management
- Good understanding of P&L
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: January 13th, 2017