Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
The start-up: One of Europe's fastest growing and most-exciting fin-tech businesses, backed by world's leading technology investors
Other goodies: Interesting Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- Building on consumer insight and data, the Senior Brand Marketing Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders in order to sharpen the brand positioning.
- They will develop brand content, which can be used across channels and adapted to different regions and markets.
- The incoming hire will have broad knowledge of all marketing levers.
- They will effectively manage agencies across the whole life cycle of the relationship, ranging from the selection, briefing, managing content from the creative campaign idea through to the development of the assets.
- Correspondingly they will ensure efficiency of agency spend and that all projects and creative campaigns are budgeted and run on time.
- This role will be working on multiple workstreams simultaneously and demands excellent project management and prioritisation skills.
- The role is a prominent one across the marketing team and the broader business and therefore this person will have considerable interaction with various stakeholders. Key stakeholders will be the PR, Communications, CRM and Online teams within Marketing and the broader executive team.
What's to love: This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fin-tech companies in Europe with a hugely moral mission to promote financial inclusion and economic empowerment. They view Marketing as one of the key business growth drivers and this person will be the company lead in conversion optimisation.
What they'll love:
- An ambitious and robust individual with a proven track record of brand marketing, keen to put their mark on an integrated brand strategy.
- Someone with a broad knowledge of marketing who understands all the levers and their relative merits;
- A strong grounding in all the practices of brand development, ranging from strategy (insight and positioning), through to project management (agencies, brand planning, content activity plan, budgeting) and amplification.
- Strong organisation and project management skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in Brand Content Production and Media-buying would be highly desirable.
- A mentality which embraces global diversity.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: June 22nd, 2017