Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – COO
The start-up: A Series A funded, revolutionary tech start-up inspired by the Founders' personal experiences of care. They help families looking to find trusted home carers for the people they love. They connect families with carers directly and provide families with simple tools to manage the scheduling, logistics and payment of care directly with a carer. They are backed by Jam Jar (investors in Deliveroo, Tails.com, Bulb and Bricklane).
Other goodies: Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- We're looking for a COO, a leader, learner, and all round fantastic human being!
- As Chief Operating Officer you will play a key role in helping develop our strategic and growth plans, with a particular focus on all operational aspects.
- The operation can be split into two fields; supply (of carers) and demand (from customers). On the supply-side we want to build an efficient and responsive market of carers, developing the structures to support carers on our platform and in working with clients. On the demand-side, we want to give customers a best-in-class experience, underpinned by excellent care.
- As COO, we're looking for an individual who can apply themselves to all aspects of running an organisation, from breaking down complicated problems, to solving our growth requirements. We're after an operator, thinker and planner, responsibilities will include:
- Operational Planning: Developing (and executing on) a detailed operational plan to support the company strategy.
- Capacity Planning: Developing and maintaining the models required to forecast and manage carer supply and demand by geography, experience and qualification.
- Product: Working with the development team to design the tools and algorithms required to provide an excellent service to our carers and clients alike, as well as streamline internal processes.
- Recruitment & On-Boarding: Overseeing recruitment team activities, driven by carer requirements as predicted by the capacity plan. Ensuring all processes and tools are strictly compliant with any relevant laws and regulations.
- Team Management: Responsible for building and nurturing the team. This includes developing talent pipeline through recruitment and employee management, including target setting and ongoing provision of feedback.
What's to love: We invest in our team. We appreciate a hard worker when we see one, and support them towards building their successes through regular training opportunities. Everyone who is part of the family, has a passion and drive to transform care. Located in the heart of Shoreditch, we promote an honest and open environment where everyone's views are valued. With loads of team social and activities we're a fun bunch to work with. Not to mention we also offer a competitive salary and share options to keep you well connected to our brand and company.
What they'll love:
- You'll be a self starter whose comfortable in juggling multiple needs in a fast-paced start-up. You'll have excellent communication skills and an ability to develop strong relationships.
- Some of your key experiences and skills will include:
- Experience with scaling an operational function
- Implementing and enhancing the processes behind an organisations
- Extensive experience managing and scaling cross-functional teams, whilst retaining the culture
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: February 23rd, 2018