Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – CRM & Customer Experience Manager
The start-up: One of Europe's fastest growing and most-exciting fin-tech businesses, backed by world's leading technology investors
Other goodies: Interesting Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting into Head of CRM, the "Customer Experience and CRM Manager" has a very broad remit in optimising the customer experience, focusing on the areas of Product, Data and Customer Service that interface with CRM.
- They will improve commercial performance across key metrics like customer lifetime value (CLV) and conversion rate, using the appropriate tools and techniques.
- The role has three main components:
- Customer lifetime value: Driving CLV by creating an experience that wows the customer as well as identifying and removing pain points.
- Conversion rate: Increasing the conversion rate of sign-ups to active customers, and repeat transactions of existing customers.
- Customer satisfaction: Interpreting and actioning customer feedback to effectively to improve soft metrics like NPS and the wider customer experience
- Building on customer insight and data, the new hire will work closely with internal stakeholders to develop and test hypotheses for improving the customer experience and consequent commercial impact.
- The role is a highly visible one within the marketing team and across the broader business and therefore this person will interact considerably with various stakeholders. Key stakeholders will be the Product, Data, Customer Service, Operations as well as the Online and Performance teams within Marketing and the broader executive team.
- The incoming hire will have broad knowledge of multi-channel marketing and CRM across email, targeted social (e.g. Facebook Custom Audience), display (e.g. Google Customer Match) and how these interact with app and web products.
- They will take a data-driven approach to managing customer experience improvement projects across the customer life cycle, including responsibility for customer journey mapping, creating content, implementation and analysis. Correspondingly they will ensure efficiency by keeping a close eye on performance by setting and measuring KPIs.
What's to love: This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fin-tech companies in Europe with a hugely moral mission to promote financial inclusion and economic empowerment. They view Marketing as one of the key business growth drivers.
What they'll love:
- An ambitious and robust individual, who will have more than three years of experience directly in Customer Experience (app and web), or a combination of experience across CRM, Marketing and Product. This person will be eager to put their mark on an emerging customer experience strategy and creating a best in class end-to-end customer journey.
- They will have a strong grounding in all the practices of customer experience, ranging from strategy (insight and commercial impact), through to project management (customer journey mapping, content creation, test implementation, setting and measuring KPIs) and customer feedback and satisfaction (metrics, mechanisms and programmes).
- This person will have a problem-solving mindset and good knowledge of tracking tools like Google Analytics and Google Optimize.
- They will have an appreciation of the creative aspects of marketing communications and customer experience content, from copywriting to design. Strong communication skills will be key, particularly written skills as the role involves customer facing messaging. They will also be used to managing multiple projects effectively and possess excellent prioritisation skills.
- They will have excellent stakeholder management skills with a flexible and collaborative approach, and have the self-confidence to thrive in a small team environment.
- A mentality which embraces global diversity will help this person to be successful in the role.
- They have been degree educated with a 2:1 or 1st class degree from a reputable institution (or international equivalent).
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: June 22nd, 2017