Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – CRM Manager
The start-up: Backed by leading VC's, this is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing start-ups in Europe, and recently ranked as one of the 5 fastest growing e-commerce businesses in the UK.
Other goodies: Juicy Stock Options in one of Europe's hottest tech start-ups
What you'll be doing:
- We’re looking for someone passionate about CRM.
- The role involves developing the strategy across direct response channels with a focus on email to optimise campaigns. Driving retention and customer loyalty, you will look after the lifecycle of campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programmes.
- Your role will include:
- Ensuring we successfully execute, deliver and report on all email marketing campaigns in accordance with the strategy and testing calendar
- Maximising the lifetime value of our customers by delivering the smartest, best in class email experience
- Developing a test & learn plan for targeting creative and CRM messages, validate the results, and outline how to act upon findings
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Sharing insight and reporting results with the rest of the content and performance team, we’re big on transparency and knowledge sharing
- Documenting everything, the learnings from today will pave the way for international expansion
- Customer Journey Mapping, analysing touch points to maximise commercial opportunities
- Supporting and assessing the third-party initiatives
What's to love: This is your chance to grab your seat on a rocket ship, poised for international expansion.
What they'll love:
- Experience that means when you look at HTML, it’s not confusing in the least and you have a mobile first approach
- A working knowledge of CRM tools like Ometria, Adestra, Marketo, Mailchimp, Appboy etc. Facebook ads management a plus
- A highly analytical mind with advanced expertise in Excel, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or similar platforms
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity
- Experience in retail marketing is an advantage
- Superb written and verbal communication and able to present results
- Proven ROI / campaign effectiveness experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: July 25th, 2017