Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Customer Lifetime Analyst
The start-up: This is one of the fastest growing, most exciting and most disruptive tech start-ups on the planet. Grab your seat on a rocket ship!
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits
What you'll be doing:
- Maximising the Lifetime value of every customer
- Optimise creative, flow and messaging of the application funnel to increase the number of high value customers onboarded.
- Work directly with our Head of CRM to create testable customer journeys and incentive programmes to drive desirable behaviours during the lifetime of our customers.
- Identify and quantify opportunities to improve the way we do things
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests to find scalable ways of improving the efficiency of the Customer Supply operation.
- Use rigorous experimental methodology and documenting to ensure the efficacy of test results, and to ensure they are replicable globally.
- Work with web engineers to design testable online flows pre-application to maximise high value customer applications.
- Work closely with designers, user researches, data scientists and product managers
What's to love: Have a genuine impact at a fast-growing startup that is changing the world and work with people who love what they do every day!
What they'll love:
- Extremely strong academic record, with a top degree in a scientific or statistically rigorous degree required
- Masters or PHD desirable
- Expertise in A/B testing, multivariate analysis and other forms of experimentation required.
- Ability to logically break down a problem and isolate biggest opportunities for testing.
- Very strong SQL and Excel.
- Expertise in either R or python.
- Experience in working autonomously on optimisation or growth problems
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple other departments
- Ability to communicate results of detail-intensive experiments in an easily-digestible way to non-technical audience
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: April 25th, 2017