Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Customer Operations Lead
The start-up: The first company to start redefining the mortgage industry - using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all. Tired of lengthy meetings, paperwork, and mortgage-jargon, we’ve taken the outdated traditional broker model and brought it online – cutting out the hassle. Customers apply online, then the algorithm does the rest.
Other goodies: Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- Owning a small number of KPIs that will move us closer to our goal
- Working with our Customer Operations teams to identify and analyse problems and inefficiencies in our current product and process that prevent us from improving those KPIs
- Working across the operational, product, engineering, marketing and design teams to come up with solutions for these problems
- Designing and measuring experiments to make sure the solutions are the right ones
- Implement process or team based solutions and help manage the production and rollout of product based changes in close conjunction with our product team
- Own operational reporting and constantly analyse our performance to identify opportunities for improvement, with specific focus on the teams quarterly targets
- Using your knowledge of the business to help shape the strategy of the company by working on a number of strategic projects
What's to love: A company experiencing phenomenal growth. Offering a competitive salary and share options to keep you well connected to their brand and company.
What they'll love:
- Exceptional problem solving skills and strong analytical ability. Demonstrated through a bias to to data driven decisions
- Bias to action. You need to want to make change now – this is less about creating an incredible strategy that will be implemented over the next 5 years, and more about processes that can change the business in the next month.
- Exceptional communication skills - you’ll be the key link between a number of teams
- Ability to keep a level head under pressure. We move (uncomfortably) fast sometimes!
- You don't mind getting stuck in when needed (e.g., managing our customer support channels now and again during busy periods) as you believe the leader leads from the front
- And extra credit for experience in -analytics tools / SQL; -technical or financial products
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: February 27th, 2018