Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Customer Success Manager
The start-up: Founded to help young people around the world realise their potential, through empowering schools to provide smart, modern university and careers guidance to students. They help students choose the best university for them, based on real data.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and bonus
What you'll be doing:
- Manage post-training relationships for various schools through strong relationship-building, analysis of platform usage, product knowledge, and product feedback.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and consult with customers about relevant features for their needs.
- Input and execute on plans with each customer for feature-launches, renewals and up-sells.
- Contribute to our customer retention goals and customer satisfaction targets by tracking each school account to identify churn risk, and working to eliminate that risk and delight every user.
- Work closely with our product development team to identify and track customer feature requests, user-experience improvements and bugs.
- Function as a voice of the customer, providing internal feedback on how theycan better serve our global school network.
What's to love: One of the top 20 Startups in Europe (by EdTech Europe), they are one of the most innovative, fast-growing Education Technology businesses in Europe and have recently successfully closed a £4m Series A investment round.
What they'll love:
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from stressed teachers to School Group CEOs.
- A passion for global higher education, customer success and educational outcomes through technology.
- Being tech savvy and a quick learner of new technologies
- Eligibility to work in the E.U (based in London)
- At least 2 years (preferably 3-5) relevant work experience
- Account Management/Customer Success experience in SaaS startup a plus
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: April 19th, 2018