Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Digital Content and Social Manager
The start-up: Backed by leading VC's, this is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing start-ups in Europe, and recently ranked as one of the 5 fastest growing e-commerce businesses in the UK.
Other goodies: Juicy Stock Options in one of Europe's hottest tech start-ups
What you'll be doing:
- We are searching for a brilliant individual to join our Marketing and Content team to work on digital content for our editorial and social channels with the aim of attracting and retaining customers.
- Handle content creation and management of social and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram as well as the website and blog
- Grow following base and increase engagement across all platforms
- Work towards competitive traffic and sales KPIS which are in line with our mission of scaling the brand to become a UK household name
- Use data to drive performance, constantly iterating and testing new approaches
- Manage a small team under the Brand Director & Head of Performance Marketing
What's to love: This is your chance to grab your seat on a rocket ship, and to play a pivotal role in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing e-commerce businesses in Europe.
What they'll love:
- Our ideal candidate is creative, analytical and entrepreneurial. You have lots of ideas and you love bringing them to life, from initial ideation right through to the final touches.
- You have a digital marketing background and are a passionate brand builder
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing at a consumer facing brand
- Confident managing digital & social media channels, campaigns and initiatives
- Flawless written English and an exceptional way with words. Be excited to write and sub-edit blog articles and editorial content
- You are able to work to agreed targets
- You are passionate about our community of boutiques, independent retail and the future of the high street
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: July 26th, 2017