Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Director of Mortgage Operations
The start-up: The first company to start redefining the mortgage industry - using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all. Tired of lengthy meetings, paperwork, and mortgage-jargon, we’ve taken the outdated traditional broker model and brought it online – cutting out the hassle. Customers apply online, then the algorithm does the rest.
Other goodies: Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- Grow our operations organisation from c. 30 to 150+. Define the future team structure as we continue to grow
- Help set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and own the operational budgets needed to hit those goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress towards our targets
- Liaise with leadership team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals. Ensure your team understands the company vision and the goals (near and far) and are working in the right direction to achieving them
- Make sure the whole team is learning and developing through both formal trainings and informal processes is a core to your organisation. Uphold high standards and manage cases of underperformance within your organisation.
- Build solutions with the end vision of a revolutionised mortgage experience for our customers in mind by enabling your team to work closely with our product and engineering teams
- Take action to constantly iterate and improve on our current process our process, product and organisational structure to exceed KPI targets
What's to love: A company experiencing phenomenal growth. Offering a competitive salary and share options to keep you well connected to their brand and company.
What they'll love: ● Experience building multiple teams through a period of rapid growth ● Exceptional problem solving skills and strong analytical ability. Demonstrated through a bias to to data driven decisions ● Bias to action. You need to want to make change now – this is less about creating an incredible strategy that will be implemented over the next 5 years, and more about processes that can change the business in the next month. ● Exceptional leadership and communication skills ● Ability to keep a level head under pressure. We move (uncomfortably) fast sometimes. ● Ideally your significant experience has come from scaling a financial startup, although this is not a prerequisite
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: February 27th, 2018