Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – e-CRM Manager
The start-up: An online retailer of spirits and champagne that is rapidly emerging as the UK's leading online drinks destination.
Other goodies: Competitive salary
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for driving additional loyalty and retention from our customer base.
- You'll own the strategy, plan and execution of CRM activity to the existing customer base, with a view to maximising order value, and increasing order frequency.
- You will also be responsible for nurturing new leads or prospects and turning them in to loyal repeat customers.
- Own a customer base, and define the strategy for a fast growth business from a very early stage.
- Learn from seasoned serial start up team, with extensive drinks industry experience.
- Work with the best products, biggest brands, and smartest people in drinks.
What's to love: Awarded Best Online Drinks Retailer; this year's forecasted revenue is £12m, up 100% y/y.
What they'll love:
- Digital Marketing ability – know what works to get customers coming back and buying again, particularly through email, social and website
- Segmentation capability – break the base down, and ensure a plan for each and every relevant segment
- Entrepreneurial instincts - we want someone who can remain focused on the goal while wading through the day-to-day treacle we all deal with.
- Analytical Ability - we are a fact-based decision-making organisation that utilises data to support assumptions and take actions.
- Planning capability - well organized, and able to drive projects and people to achieve the outcomes required.
- The ability to think strategically, and act tactically - this is a hands-on role.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: February 2nd, 2018