Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Ethical Foodie/ Wordsmith/ Influencer /Brand & Buzz Builder
The start-up: A pioneer of organic home delivery.
Other goodies: Free weekly fruit and veg box, staff discount, contributory pension scheme, Cycle to Work scheme...
What you'll be doing:
- Amidst an increasingly competitive market this is an exciting point in developing our brand.
- This role is integral to developing our positioning, proposition, and reputation building.
- We’re looking for someone passionate about organic food and ethical living, with existing genuine relationships with influencers in our space. This person will have a ‘sky’s the limit’ attitude to the role, with high energy to explore new opportunities to build brand awareness and reputation.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and individual
- Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events, and mediate with our PR agency to promote news worthy stories
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go‐to resource to the rest of the marketing team
- Attend relevant events as our public representative to evangelize the company mission and find like‐minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives
- Create and host an advisory panel of influencers, to discuss upcoming trends and industry developments
What's to love: Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this person will have a ‘sky’s the limit’ opportunity, with huge scope to explore new opportunities to build brand awareness and reputation and have a major impact on our brand, at this pivotal time.
What they'll love:
- Proven experience successfully identifying and engaging influencers
- Ingrained passion and knowledge in organic food and ethical business
- Understanding of our brand personality
- Able to respond well to pressure and think creatively
- Influential and strong communicator
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong contributor to a close knit team and comfortable communicating at a number of levels
- A flexible attitude, able to deal positively with changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel as well as work evenings and weekends when necessary
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: August 2nd, 2017