Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Growth Marketing Manager
The start-up: A hugely successful US start-up, launching in the UK!
Other goodies: Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- This is an entrepreneurial and hands-on role responsible for shaping our offline acquisition strategy and execution.
- You’ll be required to take a nimble test-and-roll-out approach to direct response marketing, hitting sign-up goals and cost per acquisition targets, whilst also thinking strategically and informing the broader growth marketing strategy.
- You’ll be responsible for launching, scaling and optimizing cost-effective acquisition channels, with an initial focus on offline channels but flexing as required right across the marketing mix.
- As part of your channel management you’ll be required to get head-deep in analytics, customer insights, reporting, creative strategy, creative testing, attribution and vendor management.
- Launch, scale and manage a suite of offline direct response marketing channels, to drive cost effective customer acquisition
- Understand the key metrics that drive performance of those channels, including but not limited to: CPA, LTV, CTR, CPM
- Establish great relationships with third party vendors involved in the delivery of those channels
- Establish our understanding of UK channel performance, relative performance vs. US channels & areas of initial opportunity / development
- Lay out an optimization roadmap for those DR channels, including creative, UX, targeting
- Update the wider team on results through regular reporting and ensure our channel reporting process is operating smoothly
- Identify new channel opportunities, developing business cases, testing and rolling out
- Identify and recommend improved processes for new channel launches, creative iteration, global comms / info sharing
- Work with the Head of Growth and US counterparts to evolve and develop our understanding and approach to marketing attribution
- Help to build an awesome team and office environment as one of the early members of our UK team!
What's to love: It’s a unique opportunity to join a passionate and mission-driven team at the early stage of its journey in the UK, gain exposure to scaling a business in a new market, and drive the growth of the customer base as one of the very first members of the London-based Growth Marketing team.
What they'll love:
- Either 3-4 years of relevant hands-on, client-side experience managing offline direct response marketing channels for a customer acquisition focused business, or ~2-3 years of experience in a consultancy / analytical role and looking to move to a dynamic, data-driven start-up environment
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Constantly curious and has a relentless approach to learning new things and innovating. Fast learner.
- Versatile and comfortable taking a logical and numeric approach to problem solving
- Strong communicator who can work effectively and positively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Confident using forms of communication (phone, email, in-person, Slack) to develop great relationships with global teams and third-party vendors
- Highly commercial and able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- Has a creative eye, is able to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development and can craft a clear insights-driven creative brief
- Thrives in a start-up environment, strong team player and is excited by the prospect of growing something from scratch
- An awesome addition to our small but growing team
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: June 29th, 2017