Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Acquisition
The start-up: Founded in January 2014 this exciting, early-stage, tech-startup has just closed a funding round and raised several million backed by heavyweight VC backers.
Other goodies: Competitive salary with equity in an early-stage, high-growth business
What you'll be doing:
- This is one of our most important roles in the business!
- This role is responsible for performance marketing and driving customer acquisition and growth from all their digital channels.
- You will be responsible for aspects of the marketing mix: Facebook, Instagram, Affiliate marketing, search engine marketing, partnerships and the rest.
- You will be driving users to their mobile app and will know how to move consumers to a call to action through digital channels.
- You will have a a key voice at the table as you initiate, craft and execute the online marketing strategy.
- You will own the media channels to gain new customer acquisition and develop existing customer acquisition.
- You will create and build relationships with potential online affiliate partners via compelling propositions to increase the user base.
- Capture , absorb and smartly use user data to inform future online campaign activity.
- Author articles and execute PR campaigns to enhance brand awareness.
- You will manage another marketing tem member that will be responsible for marketing partnerships
What's to love: The opportunity to join a rapidly growing fashion tech startup in its early days and to have a real impact from day one
What they'll love:
- Acquisition marketing experience from strategy to implementation in a tech, mobile app based start up with a call to action product
- Smart, quick and analytical
- Strong in mind and character –enjoys the demands of early stage business
- Budget responsibility.
- Able to demonstrate achieved return on investment per online marketing pound spent.
- Strong and flexible communication skills.
- Creative proposition development.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: November 25th, 2016