Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Business Development
The start-up: We believe in making the world a more emotionally intelligence place.
Other goodies: We’re a fast-moving, innovative organisation with world-changing ambitions. We don’t believe in bureaucracy but are commercially minded and an established business, with a dynamic and passionate team.
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for a Head of TSOL for Business to join our fast-growing team at this exciting time. This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys the combination of sales, marketing & business development and team management, as well as having an affinity to our brand and overall mission.
- Marketing & Business Development
- Client delivery
- Team management
What's to love: This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys the combination of sales, marketing & business development and team management, as well as having an affinity to their brand and overall mission.
What they'll love:
- Our ideal candidate will be strong at delivering against ambitions sales targets, managing a sales/ delivery team, and thinking creatively and flexibly about how to drive awareness of our brand in the B2B learning & development market.
- The right candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in B2B sales and business development (ideally in the learning & development sector).
- We are looking for someone excited about an ambitious growth plan, who is also brilliant at coming up with B2B marketing ideas.
- The right candidate will be comfortable discussing our Business at a strategic level internally, as well as with clients, and working closely with the team on any issues that come up (from sales targets and brochures, to team leadership and faculty management).
- 5+ years proven experience in B2B sales (ideally in the learning and development sector)
- Experience of setting sales targets, and reporting against those targets.
- Deep understanding of the learning & development sector.
- An interest in and knowledge of philosophy / arts & culture / personal development.
- Proactive, able to take the initiative and work independently.
- Comfortable working as part of a small / entrepreneurial team (without the formal structures of a larger organisation).
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: December 7th, 2018