Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Business Intelligence
The start-up: The UK's leading specialist wine retailer
Other goodies: Competitive Salary, Bonus, 20% Product discount Including 2 additional nominations for friends and family), Pension, Life Assurance 3x your salary, Long term incentive plan, Free parking on site, Free Lunches
What you'll be doing:
- Drive group-wide reporting agenda. Ensure we understand the whys of performance and are addressing them.
- Measurement of the global testing programme as implemented by product, marketing, customer improvement etc. to ensure that we are clear on what value is added and how.
- Define business-wide metrics that are consistent, robust and effective.
- Manage and prioritise a global ticket queue of BI and reporting requests from business stakeholders to ensure that the information the business needs to consume is available.
- Produce detailed user-ready reporting for the wider business, using SQL data queries and Tableau BI software.
- Work with data warehouse team to effectively specify the underlying data structure to support our reporting and analysis.
- Line manage and prioritise the workload of 3 junior analysts
- Act as a source of best-practice and standards for the wider group, driving collaboration and information sharing.
What's to love: We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast paced retail environment.
What they'll love:
- Strong commercial and business insight skills.
- Experienced executive, able to make things happen.
- Expert in SQL data queries
- Expert in Tableau data presentation
- Expert in Excel data analysis and modelling.
- Working understanding of data warehouse architecture and query optimisation.
- Previous line management experience of data analysts
- Previous experience of working across companies preferably internationally
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: April 12th, 2019