Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Content
The start-up: One of the fastest growing and disruptive tech start-ups on the planet
Other goodies: Competitive salary with equity in the business
What you'll be doing:
- We’re looking for a Head of Content to lead our global storytelling efforts across a range of channels including our blog and emails.
- Reporting into the Creative Director and working with teams across the business (and world), you’ll be equipped to help lead a global creative step-change that put us firmly on the content map.
- Working closely with the HQ and international teams to make award-winning content, you’ll:
- Develop and deliver a content strategy that not only supports our business and marketing objectives, but makes everyone want to hear what we have to say.
- Champion tone of voice across the business and work with teams to ensure all content is on-brand, and consistent in terms of style and quality.
- Work with the Insights team to help the business create intelligent, relevant and therefore highly performing content.
- Work with the in-market Content Leads to test out and improve on our emails.
- Oversee the integration and execution of global content activities within the business.
- Run global editorial meetings with the Head of Brand Social and support on the maintenance and management of content calendars.
- Drive performance using data to constantly iterate and test our approach and ensure content is tracked effectively.
- Share data-driven learnings across the business to help lower CPAs, increase retention and support the development of the longer-term brand strategy.
- Spearhead an audit across all content channels and deliver your recommended plan.
- Work with and manage our UK Content Lead to ensure our first and biggest market is nailing it across the board.
What's to love: Join a disruptive, tech-start-up business that is growing at 20% month-on-month and lead their Content
What they'll love:
- An entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder - not satisfied until our editorial features get mouths watering and our stories make our foodie credentials clear and get past even the harshest of critics.
- 6+ years experience ideally at an online ecommerce business, even better if it’s been in a high-growth fast-paced environments a huge plus.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating brand-leading content across multiple verticals and/or markets.
- Experience running and getting the best out of freelancers, agencies and in-house teams.
- A self-starter that thrives when things change.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: December 19th, 2016