Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of CRM
The start-up: One of Europe's fastest growing and most-exciting fin-tech businesses, backed by world's leading technology investors
Other goodies: Interesting Bonus
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting into the CMO, the Head of CRM will lead all Customer Relationship Marketing to our customers and prospects.
- They will be strategically responsible for all CRM initiatives across all channels and further developing the Customer Experience.
- They will define, prioritise and design CRM initiatives across all channels, current and future, spanning e-mail, push notification, SMS, landing page copy, direct mail and events.
- They will oversee automated marketing across lifecycle stages, from onboarding through to retention.
- They will bring data to all activities and provide strong leadership to all analytical and measurement processes and reporting of activities to senior management.
- They will seek to bring their knowledge of the CRM landscape, through relationships with vendors, to architectural design and an ambitious future vision for the team.
- There is a considerable influencing component to this position. Facing off to internal stakeholders such as product, data and customer services, they will gain buy-in for commercially beneficial CRM and Customer Experience (CX) initiatives and drive all cross-departmental collaboration and projects to tackle CX opportunities beyond the marketing team. They will seek to maximise Customer Life Time Value (LTV) in all they do.
- Key activities include leading promotional schedules and pricing strategy discussions with the finance team, co-owning the segmentation strategy including the definition and implementation of segmentation models and mechanisms with the customer insights function and overseeing referral marketing through existing customers, including co-owning the proprietary refer-a-friend scheme with the product organisation. They will own and manage the budget for CRM and CX activities.
- A senior member of the marketing team, they will collaborate with the CMO and his other direct reports on delivering co-ordinated marketing campaigns and initiatives, placing CRM and CX in the debate and influencing the latter in order to maximise customer retention. They will work closely with the Brand team to further develop our communication style across all messaging platforms and ensure that creative styles are continually tested as part of ongoing optimisation.
- Inheriting a team of three, they will have manage the different skills in the team and to mentor and develop existing team members. They will plan further hires in order to build capacity and attract and retain very high calibre individuals.
What's to love: This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fin-tech companies in Europe with a hugely moral mission to promote financial inclusion and economic empowerment. They view Marketing as one of the key business growth drivers.
What they'll love:
- The incoming hire will be a seasoned CRM professional and leader, with a proven track record of having delivered leading CRM through established and emerging channels.
- They will be both strategically minded regarding the different channels and future of CRM and operationally focused on the delivery of the programme.
- They will bring a strong understanding of the emerging field of customer experience to the CRM programme, and WorldRemit more broadly, by reviewing and improving customer experiences. Possessing an agile and entrepreneurial approach, ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment, challenge the status quo and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Commercially-minded, they will understand how to solve complex challenges with data.
- They will deeply understand CRM metrics and rapidly assess and deploy the right ones to derive meaningful reporting and insight.
- They will have used this to socialise suggested improvements and solutions which improve NPS. They will have a naturally collaborative style, to influence their peers in marketing, the CMO and other significant stakeholders across the business.
- They will have superb technical credentials in all aspects of CRM ranging from a detailed understanding of the CRM vendor landscape, strong technical understanding of the architecture and data transfer types typical between vendors and clients systems and an understanding of e-mail design and the structure e-mail HTML.
- Inheriting a team of three, they will have the management experience to leverage the different skills in the team and to mentor existing team members. They will plan further hires in order to build capacity and attract and develop very high calibre individuals.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: June 29th, 2017