Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Ecommerce
The start-up: The UK’s leading app-based provider of beauty services delivered to your door.
Other goodies: Competitive package + generous equity in an early-stage and high-growth business
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting into the COO, the role will take full P&L responsibility for the eCommerce business, working closely with marketing, finance, and technology.
- Define an overall eCommerce strategy to grow the business to £2M in 2 years. The plan should take into account eCommerce trends and best practices, competitor benchmarking, consumer online behaviour, and opportunities beyond current thinking and practices.
- Take full ownership of the eCommerce P&L, forecast and growth, ensuring efficient allocation to maximise sales and effective presentation to deliver relevant content.
- Manage all aspects of eCommerce analytics & performance vs. KPIs & communicate relevant opportunities to management in weekly & monthly reports. KPIs will include revenue, conversion, site visits, execution on partnership marketing plans.
- Identify key technology and improvements to the user experience and conversion funnel, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Management of 3rd party supplier/brand relationships to support brand and product expansion.
- Project management of key internal relationships to support the eCommerce business, including marketing, tech, customer service, operations and finance.
- As part of a broader omni-channel product distribution plan, this role will also take responsibility for in-store and in-service product sales as well as brand partnerships.
What's to love: Reporting into the COO, the role will take full P&L responsibility for the eCommerce business, working closely with marketing, finance, and technology.
What they'll love:
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects, ideally in an entrepreneurial environment. Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and analytics and how to implement marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability.
- Experienced working with Magento & Google Analytics.
- Results orientated and can-do attitude. Exceptional communicator, works well across functions, trusted by others to deliver solutions vs problems.
- Open communicator who inspires trust - able to manage the complexities of a start-up moving at speed, at the crossroads of becoming a much larger business.
- Friendly, positive and can-do attitude. Fits with our culture of “fast, accessible and fun.”
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: November 28th, 2017