Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Expansion
The start-up: London’s leading app-based provider of fast beauty on demand, designed to fit into the busy lives of time-poor, demanding women.
Other goodies: Free beauty services, in office breakfast, monthly drinks.
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead our growth across the UK and supercharge our expansion.
- You will be responsible for every aspect of expansion from inputting into the areas we expand into, to devising business cases for expansion and creating implementation plans.
- You will also lead the implementation of these plans and make sure it is done to the highest standard, whilst being happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved when needed.
- You'll analyse and select new areas for expansion and lead the roll out to new areas
- Create business plan for each area including managing supply demand ratio & devising targets
- Create and manage timeline of implementation
- Drive customer acquisition in new areas - working with central marketing team and leading on the ground efforts
- Drive supply side acquisition in new areas - working with central ops team
- Test, learn and gather insights from each area rolled out into and put insights into future roll out plans
- Hit all KPIs for new areas - # bookings, cost of acquisition, repeat rates etc
- Manage budget for area expansion
- Recruit and manage expansion team
What's to love: This is an exciting role for someone looking to be at the forefront of a start-up during a high growth phase.
What they'll love:
- ~3 top tier consulting / banking / large corporate
- Operational/implementation experience in a start-up
- Strong analytical capability
- Happy to be hands on / do whatever it takes to hit targets
- Experience working to tight deadlines
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: February 28th, 2019