Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Marketing
The start-up: This is one of the fastest growing, most exciting and most disruptive tech start-ups on the planet. Grab your seat on a rocket ship!
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits
What you'll be doing:
- The Head of Marketing is responsible for growing the business through marketing channels, product development as well as owning the Editions marketing strategy and budget.
- Your role will include the following:
- Cover CRM, social, content, affiliates, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, ATL, consumer PR, other brand initiatives etc.
- Lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online, social and offline campaigns
- Product development - working with our Product team to develop and maximize growth
What's to love: Have a genuine impact at a fast-growing startup that is changing the world and work with people who love what they do every day!
What they'll love:
- The ideal candidate would have experience scaling marketing, both online and offline. The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds.
- 6+ years marketing experience, ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in the UK & IE
- Display high levels of analytical skills: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar is considered a plus
- Agency experience combined with in-house execution track record preferred
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: June 22nd, 2017