Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Marketing
The start-up: The brand revolutionising sweet snacking. The company specialises in indulgence with a twist, and shows everyone how easy it is to enjoy natural deliciousness.
Other goodies: An exciting and fast-paced working environment, a supportive team with many social events and bundles of free snacks.
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for someone to head up the marketing team and create and drive the marketing strategy going forwards as we continue to grow at an exceptional rate.
- The business has been built via Social Media and we have a unique approach vs traditional snacking brands. We want to continue to grow our social following and engagement whilst also tying into our retailers marketing tools.
- We are more than a social media brand with physical assets in store, used at trade and consumer shows and marketing assets used for influencer and buyer send outs. It’s an exciting time to join the marketing team as we are tweaking our positioning and look and feel in the coming months.
- Create, implement and track the overall marketing strategy
- Build annual marketing campaign plan down to daily detail for social media strategy, what’s being posted, when?
- Track performance against KPIs and analysis and amend plan to create the strongest plan possible within budget.
- Budget building and management working closely with the marketing team and also with finance to track and review budget.
- Management of 3 direct reports in the marketing team
- Guiding the team on all areas of Marketing
- Social media campaigns including brand collaborations
- Website & Blog optimisation
- Newsletter content planning as well as increasing subscription and engagement with newsletter
- Point of Sale design and production to support sales team with in store assets
- Events for new launches and to support customers
- Working with the PR agency on their strategy
- Work closely with suppliers on bespoke product launches such as advent calendars and other seasonal opportunities
What's to love: The opportunity to be part of something that is well on its way of being huge. It’s an exciting time to join the marketing team as we are tweaking our positioning and look and feel in the coming months.
What they'll love:
- Graduate with at least a 2:1 honours degree
- A strong background in social media and digital marketing
- Experience in growing social media platforms and campaign management
- Experience in traditional marketing for example Point of Sale, physical assets for instore, shows and send outs to influencers
- Experience working closely with PR team/ agency
- Good numeracy skills for confident budget building and management on going
- Able to create and implement new processes
- Good team player to work closely with the commercial and finance teams
- Line management experience to manage and develop the current marketing team
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: January 31st, 2019