Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Marketing
The start-up: The UK’s largest co-host, making short-term rental as hassle-free as possible.
Other goodies: Stock Options in a high-potential, seed-funded tech start-up
What you'll be doing:
- As Head of Marketing, the ultimate goal will be to increase the number of properties we manage and reduce our cost of customer acquisition.
- We want someone who can take the lead on all our B2C marketing efforts, including branding, comms, and lead gen.
What's to love: We are a fast-paced and growing company based in Techhub, London. We are backed by a prominent VC firm and we are an official Airbnb partner.
What they'll love:
- 7 years experience. 5 in marketing -you must have a decent command of multiple channels, including PPC, paid social, content marketing, and SEO. We are looking for someone who can improve our existing channels, and add more.
- Proven track record of creating growth, preferably within a startup.
- A strong command of lead generation, and best practice within it.
- Highly analytical: we are a data-driven company and are looking for someone whose decisions are based on quantitative evidence.
- An innovator: We are looking for new channels that will lead to a leap forward. Improving lead generation by 20% is good, improving it by 200% is better.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: February 22nd, 2019