Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Marketing
The start-up: This mission-driven start-up, provide award winning activity products that improve the lives of people with dementia.
Other goodies: Bonus + Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be defining and leading an insight driven marketing strategy, working closely with and reporting to the CEO.
- As part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for building board level marketing plans and ensuring the marketing team, brand and strategy grow with the business.
- Growing and scaling the international marketing strategy
- Lead on SEO, PPC, DM, Amazon and high impact PR
- Lead on brand insights to shape product and brand strategy
- Managing the marketing team, design and external agencies
- Setting the tone of communications for the brand (on and offline)
- Lead on market and competitor analysis
- Managing, analysing and reporting on campaigns (on and offline)
- Setting budgets and reporting to the Board
What's to love: A chance to have an enormous impact in a leadership role within a mission-driven, high-growth and high-potential start-up.
What they'll love:
- Experience working in high growth businesses
- Scaling and managing a team around you
- Experience measuring attribution across multiple channels (on and offline)
- Demonstrate analytical and creative thinking
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong commercial awareness
- 5 year of relevant experience
- A passion for social impact and an interest in improving the lives of people with dementia
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: May 24th, 2019