Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Marketing
The start-up: This start-up is armed with £1m in seed funding with a board whose previous successes include innocent drinks, deliveroo, graze, songkick, LoveFilm and Zoopla) and will disrupt the £45 billion UK used car market. They will shake up the industry and change the way people buy and sell cars, replacing haggling with car salesmen with a simple, transparent and trustworthy process that offers a better price and better service to consumers.
Other goodies: Competitive salary + bonus + options
What you'll be doing:
- We’re seeking a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for managing and developing our brand, including all communications activity.
- You will own the marketing and communications plan across all customer touch points.
- We’re looking for somebody who has a track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns for high growth businesses.
- This is a unique opportunity to shape a consumer facing proposition from the very start, working alongside a small energetic team to change a market.
- Our brand is in it’s infancy and is currently "under development". The Head of Marketing will support with this process and then ensure the brand is rolled out in line with the overall strategy across all customer touch points
- Defining and implementing the go to market plan and communications strategy.
- Managing the budget and KPIs, and reporting on performance WoW/MoM
- Owning the communications plan, including:
- Brand and direct response activity, across online and offline channels
- Performance marketing campaigns (in partnership with our 3rd party)
- Organic coverage
- Overarching content schedule
- Creating mechanisms to measure activity to ensure ongoing test and learn - knowledge of online measurement including Google Analytics is key
- Hiring and managing external agencies to support the strategy
- Working with the Product team to feed into the online UX/UI
What's to love: This is an incredible opportunity to be involved, from inception, in one of the most exciting and ambitious marketplaces to date.
What they'll love:
- Someone who can work at a strategic level but also deliver day to day activity
- Someone who has experience in launching or growing a digital consumer brand
- Someone who can demonstrate how they have defined and implemented a communications strategy that has driven sales. Having a commercial mindset is essential
- Someone who has an understanding of all communications channels and how to use these best together. Online activity will form a key part of the plan, so someone who has experience in performance marketing, SEO / organic activity and social media is key
- Someone who has experience in creating engaging content and maximising its use across chosen channels
- Someone who has experience in working with digital, creative and PR agencies
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: March 27th, 2017