Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Operations
Salary: DoE but Generous + stock options
The start-up: A brand new, VC-backed curated B2C website, featuring the very best of fashion and homeware boutiques across London.
Other goodies: Competitive Package
What you'll be doing:
- As our Head of Operations you will be responsible for designing, building and running an operation to deliver a world-class customer experience. This will include:
- Leading our customer services team - working with our senior CS executive to manage the team day to day (e.g. managing workflow, rota management etc), as well as longer term team development
- Taking our logistics offering to the next level - monitoring performance and optimising our use of delivery partners and designing how we can use a variety of partners to deliver what customers want cost-effectively
- Getting deep into the data to understand the key drivers of operational efficiency use the learnings to optimise our operations
- Working closely with the tech team to design operational systems to increase our effectiveness
- Anticipating problems which will occur as we scale and implement the key processes which will get us there
What's to love: Since launching in August 2015, we’ve been growing like a rocket ship and we need to build an operation that can scale. We’re after someone who is excited by the challenge and is looking for an opportunity to show just how much impact they can have on our young company and our partner shops. We’re funded by amazing VCs and Angels whose successes include Net-A-Porter, Etsy, Farfetch, Facebook (Octopus Capital, Index and Playfair) and are on a journey to spread independent boutique shopping across the globe.
What they'll love:
- Solid relatable experience in operations management and looking for more responsibility and room to grow in an exciting company
- A mix of analytical chops and people management experience - happy both extracting insights from a dataset as well as leading a team standup on a tough day.
- Some customer facing experience a strong plus
- Ability to perform well under pressure – keep a calm head and quickly come up with a game plan – and then execute against it
- Efficient, working quickly and accurately and expecting the same standard of others
- Keen logical problem solver
- Drive for progression within a fast growing startup
- Team player – we’re a small close-knit team – being able to collaborate effectively is key
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: January 13th, 2017