Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Operations
The start-up: Backed by leading institutional and angel investors, this early-stage, exciting start-up in the health and nutrition space are poised for rapid growth.
Other goodies: Competitive package and substantial equity
What you'll be doing:
- Supplier management and development of a fully transparent supply chain
- Oversight of our direct-to-consumer logistics and our offline distribution
- Design and implementation of best-in-class operational processes and systems to prepare us for rapid growth
- Culture and OKRs: developing our culture and managing our team (incl. hiring processes), along with overseeing the way we incorporate our values across all processes and how we communicate them to all stakeholders (customers, employees, investors, affiliates, etc)
- Forecasting, planning and analysis to help us achieve our targeted margins and improve them over time
- Geographic + product expansion: overseeing the setup of our US operations (Q4 onwards) and our strategy for rolling out new physical and digital products
What's to love: Joining a well-funded start-up, at the time of launch and working alongside the CEO/Founder to build the operation from the ground up.
What they'll love:
- We are looking for an experienced operational lead to take on a COO / Head of Operations role to scale, streamline and expand our operations. This is a senior role requiring high-quality strategic input and working directly alongside our CEO.
- 5+ years in operationally-intensive role with an early stage company OR combination of operational consulting experience with top-tier firm and startup experience (3 years+)
- Passionate about the health & wellness vertical
- Demonstrated track-record of excellence (both academically and professionally) and of copying with rapid growth while playing a key role in your company’s strategic development
- Strong analytical skills and mastery of Excel
- Detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven, proactive, driven by sense of ownership & urgency
- Experience in the direct-to-consumer sector is a plus
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: July 7th, 2017