Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Operations
The start-up: They are on a mission to revolutionise the helmet industry. They are producing the safest and most advanced helmets using innovative technology and sustainable materials.
Other goodies: Stock options in an early-stage high-potential tech start-up.
What you'll be doing:
- Building out our Supply Chain and Operations function from scratch, your role will be to work with our manufacturing partners to ensure the quality of each helmet is met and delivered within 10 working days.
- You will be responsible for driving further innovation and efficiencies. You will be developing and implementing a cost reduction strategy whilst increasing our capacity, allowing us to scale.
- Each customer needs to have their head scanned before a custom-made helmet can be made. We perform head-scanning through three sales channels: retail stores, at events and an appointment service (in London only). Your role will also be to manage the logistics of each sales channel, ensuring the personnel and technology is in place to perform the head scanning.
- In addition, you will be responsible for defining and implementing customer journeys and logistical processes.
What's to love: This a unique opportunity to join an early stage start-up, as a founding team member and be part of a team to take it through rapid international growth.
What they'll love:
- Experience of managing a supply chain or logistical process.
- Experience of managing the delivery of a tangible product.
- 2.1 bachelor’s degree with an analytical expertise
- Strong communicator
- Ambitious and strong bias for action
- Problem solver
- Relationship builder
- Agile working and can deal with ambiguity
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- Desire to advance managing methods and improve supply chains.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: December 20th, 2018