Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Out of Home Sales
Salary: Competitive Salary
The start-up: Traditional sweet treats with nutritional twists, for those who love to indulge in delicious and comforting food, but want to do so in a nourishing way. Free-from gluten, wheat, dairy, refined-sugar, artificial preservatives and additives.
Other goodies: A competitive salary
What you'll be doing:
- Full ownership of Out of Home channel including Food Service.
- Create and implement the Out of Home strategy.
- Food Service – very much in the launch phase. You will be responsible for the successful launch of current providers and securing further providers to drive growth.
- Further out of home customers such as symbols etc very much up for grabs and there for the taking.
- Full P&L responsibility for this channel.
- Pitching to new customers, commercial negotiations, launch implementation and ongoing account management.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and represent the brand
What's to love: Only 4 years in and they've seen 220% YoY growth and are already listed in Tesco, Boots, Sainsburys, Whole Foods Market, WHSmith, Selfridges, Planet Organic and many, many more.
What they'll love:
- Graduate with 2:1 or first class honours degree
- 4+ years experience in sales, ideally within the food industry
- Experience in export and food service would be ideal
- Highly analytical and numerate, strong p&l/ value chains/ jbp skills
- Tenacious and strong problem solving skills
- Able to create and implement new processes
- Competent with excel and powerpoint
- Passionate about the business and continuing to drive the growth
- Good team player, work closely with supply chain and finance teams
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: July 20th, 2018