Job title: Jobs – Head of People
Salary: Competitive Salary + Stock Options
The start-up: A VC-backed B-Corp on a mission to become Earth’s most forward-thinking food company.
Other goodies: Competitive salary, 24 days holiday, pension plan and stock options from day one; Career development plan & personal training budget; Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks.
What you'll be doing:
The Head of People is a new role, responsible for setting our People direction and strategy for growth, and for building and leading a team to deliver this. The role is also responsible for our Office, Facilities and Admin - ensuring the best environment for our people to excel.
The role reports into the CEO and is part of the senior team. One of the key deliverables will be to work with the CEO to recruit and build an effective leadership team.
We will also be recruiting a Talent Manager to drive our hiring agenda and envisage the need for further support in 2019, for example an in-house Talent Acquisition Executive and an HR Business Partner. You will also work closely with the Finance and Operations teams on areas such as payroll and headcount management, tax, recruitment and employment law.
What's to love: Do something that matters, that our world needs, working with like-minded people on a mission. Earn your own share in the company you are building.
Top holiday allowances and pension at +6 months. Career development plan & training at Europe’s fastest growing plant-powered food startup.
Free catered lunches, snacks & team fun, as well as staff discounts on their deliveries.
What they'll love:
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast, but you’ll be a great fit here if you:
● Leadership experience. have proven experience of contributing at C-level, taking the lead on creating business and functional strategy, leading a team and coaching direct reports.
● Fast growth = systems solutions. have track record of building the systems and processes to underpin the rapid scaling of people in a high growth organisation.
● Passion for people. are highly self aware and personable, with an exceptionally high EQ, and can show successful delivery across recruitment, employee growth, culture and engagement.
● Proactive doer. embody proactivity, with a can-do attitude, and solid project management. Willing to dig-in, research and learn a way around any challenge autonomously.
● Culture leader. bring a sense of humour to balance your resilience, with high energy and drive for a healthier plant-powered future, with a vision for how this scales into our culture.
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: September 24th, 2018
Back to jobs to love