Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of People
The start-up: The world’s leading marketplace for independent boutiques. They provide an online platform for bricks-and-mortar stores to sell their homewares, clothing, and accessories internationally.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you can share in the upside if we're successful together.
What you'll be doing:
- Employee engagement and productivity
- Recruitment across the whole business and candidate experience
- Onboarding of new hires
- Performance management and salary review processes
- Learning, training and development
- Social events and other culture development
- Management & optimisation of people operational & compliance processes
- Management of office management and EA support
- And last but certainly not least - be a trusted advisor and advocate of the company and their values
What's to love: They have just been named as part of the Tech5 2018. The 2nd fastest growing company revenue wise in the country. And the only ever company to have made the Tech5 two years in a row!
What they'll love:
- You have significant people leadership experience in high-growth startups or other analogous businesses and have scaled and managed high-performing teams
- You are someone we can have confidence to help navigate the next exciting stage of our growth
- You thrive in a 'roll up your sleeves' environment - you love getting stuff done
- You're detail oriented and data driven - but also have good judgement when we're in new territory
- You know what good looks like - but can adapt your thinking and know when to throw out the playbook and go back to first principles problem solving
- You ideally have expertise and experience across a number of HR areas
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: December 6th, 2018