Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of People
Salary: Competitive with regular reviews
The start-up: A health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women. They are committed to building extraordinary products that improve the health and lives of women everywhere and at all stages of life.
Other goodies: • Share options • Discretionary bonus • Childcare vouchers • 25 days annual leave plus all annual holidays in the UK • Flexible working hours - our culture is built on trust and autonomy • Dog friendly office
What you'll be doing:
- We're looking for a Global Head of People to join our senior management team.
- Reporting to our President of Corporate & Commercial, you will manage a small, but growing team. We’re planning to double our headcount by the end of 2019, so this is fantastic opportunity to grow and develop the business and make a tremendous impact on the future success of the organisation.
- You will have the opportunity to own the definition and delivery of our People strategy and roadmap for 2019 and beyond.
- You will help us continue to be an addictive and loved place to work for existing and future team members and drive team expansion in the UK and internationally.
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Employer Branding
- HR Infrastructure & Policy
- Learning & Development
What's to love: They are at the crest of a wave! Their team of engineers, creatives, researchers, dreamers and doers are shaping the growing fem-tech industry by creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and lift the taboo around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world.
What they'll love:
- Strong HR, People and Talent experience within a high growth Consumer Products, Technology, or eCommerce business.
- International experience and post graduate HR qualifications (e.g. CIPD) are desirable but not essential
- Experience working with an executive team with the confidence and gravitas to drive the People agenda
- Handling of HR-related investigations such as disciplinaries and grievances, either in a lead role or supporting another person or team;
- Managing morale and staff engagement;
- Facilitating diverse and inclusive work environments;
- You are intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, proactive, and able to take ownership.
- You have the ability to create goals, prioritise, and drive rapid delivery against the goals you define.
- Discreet, high integrity and fair in dealing with all people and situations.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with a high level of EQ, non-hierarchical and able and willing to add value at all levels within our team.
- Excellent attention to detail and a problem-solving approach to working
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: March 1st, 2019