Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of People
The start-up: Their mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimum impact on the environment and animals. This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year.
Other goodies: Competitive salary and benefits package + generous equity in one of the most exciting start-ups of the moment.
What you'll be doing:
- The Head of People is a new role, responsible for setting the global People direction and strategy and for building and leading a team to deliver this.
- We are investing early in a People leader to allow us to achieve our potential of being the global leader in Complete Food
- Lead the business in creating a global culture that drives business growth and optimises employee and ultimately consumer engagement
- Shape and develop the learning and development agenda, driving growth in role as well as career growth
- Develop a high functioning senior team and wider management group
- Put in place the building blocks for excellent people management
- Put in place a modern on-boarding setup to allow new starters to hit the ground running
- Create an approach to recruitment that builds our employee brand and enables us to recruit top talent worldwide.
- Build internal talent teams.
- Work closely with the Finance team on areas such as payroll and headcount management and with local country providers on payroll, tax, recruitment and employment law
- Ensure the offices scale with our growth and are physical manifestation of our culture.
What's to love: This is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, growing at over 200% per year. In less than 3 years, the company is now turning over £15m and is expected to continue to grow at similar rates.
What they'll love:
- Have previously been in a senior people role for a business that has scaled fast and successfully on an international level
- Are a great communicator and leader, with the ability to influence and engage at all levels of a business
- Detail-orientated, hands-on, results-driven, proactive, driven by sense of ownership and urgency
- Can handle a ridiculously fast-pace environment
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement
- Are able to utilise technology to drive the delivery of the people plan e.g. modern communications (Slack, Asana)information management, work planning and cloud based software (Trello, flow, Xero, breatheHR etc)
- You will be able to handle complex analytical problems and be capable of working at a detailed level while keeping aneye on the strategic picture.
- Believe that creating an employer brand is the key to happy employees and loyal customers
- Love Huel’s mission and want to be the cultural heart beat of the brand
- Have the ability and energy to create a distinct, modern and talked-out employer brand
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: December 22nd, 2017