Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Performance Marketing
The start-up: An exciting, well-funded subscription e-commerce start-up, and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
Other goodies: Stock Options
What you'll be doing: You’ll be reporting directly to the Founder & CEO, leading the performance marketing function - managing a team (of 7-8 people) stretching across customer acquisition (online and offline) and CRM/retention.
What's to love: The opportunity to join a high-growth, well-funded, super-exciting subscription e-commerce start-up at a critical time in its' journey.
What they'll love:
- You’ll have experience as a senior growth marketer in a fast-paced e-commerce environment, ideally within a startup/scale-up, and perfectly within a direct-to-consumer subscription startup/scale-up.
- A deep grasp of the underlying principles behind performance marketing and email CRM - both online and offline.
- Strong numerical, logic and data analysis skills
- You’ll be a dynamic leader who can challenge and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sales / business development competency to bring in new strategic marketing partners
- You’ll be an innovative and creative thinker, able to make a small budget punch above its weight.
- Experience managing junior team members or 3rd party agencies running Facebook, Twitter, Google and affiliate marketing campaigns, and a deep understanding of how to maximise performance in these marketing channels.
- Experience in on-site conversion rate optimisation
- Detailed understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience of managing a marketing budget of £2m+
- Bonus for:
- Experience in an online subscription business
- Direct experience personally managing Facebook, Twitter, Google and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience designing and optimising refer a friend programmes
- Understanding of SEO
Have you found love?... email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on: March 21st, 2018