Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Sales
The start-up: Launched in 2016, they've created a suite of products for the art world: conservator-approved DNA tags for almost all types of artworks. The only business to be highlighted in the 2017 Deloitte Art Report as offering art authentication services.
Other goodies: Competitive salary
What you'll be doing:
- Responsibility for maintaining the existing, successful relationships with artists, publishers, print manufacturers and online dealers.
- Build strategic partnerships to support our long term growth: e.g. with studios, dealers (online & offline), auction houses, publishers and manufacturers.
- Proactively seek out and bring on new key accounts.
- Line management responsibilities for at least one existing member of the commercial team.
- Showcase and demonstrate our solutions in a non-technical way to existing customers and prospects.
- Be an extensive networker and represent the company at key industry events, conferences and Art Fairs.
What's to love: They have just raised £500k of investment and this new role is critical to their future growth and success. They need someone who can supercharge sales and grow as they grow!
What they'll love:
- Belief in our purpose: a positive outlook and the ability to evangelise our vision at every opportunity.
- Results-focused: you only measure yourself by what you have actually done and the metrics you have moved.
- Evidence of building relationships and closing commercial agreements: at least 4-6 years experience in sales and account management or similar.
- Commercially-minded, strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail, particularly when it comes to managing new customer acquisition.
- Very good communication skills and high emotional intelligence. Must be confident dealing with senior external stakeholders, e.g. from mid-level to senior management and top tier artists and their studios.
- Good understanding of technology and the ability to present the underlying the product, its current capabilities and potential new applications to different audiences
- Highly organised - with a creative streak!
- Desire to be part of a fast-growing start-up with big ambitions. Desirable:
- Experience in the art market.
- Marketing and/or PR experience or exposure.
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: December 6th, 2018