Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Supply Chain
The start-up: The brand that is revolutionising healthy snacking!
Other goodies: Bonus + Stock Options
What you'll be doing:
- As part of a leadership team, you will have responsibility for the end-to-end supply chain within the business.
- This will encompass everything in and around demand & production forecasting, packaging, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution & customer service.
- You will work closely with our commercial director and Head of Finance in shaping the supply chain within the growth of the company. You will have responsibility for looking after ERP systems implementation & improvements, as well as driving cost and process efficiencies across the supply chain.
- You will become a champion of relationships with retailer supply chain team and in time develop a first-class customer service process working with 2 x warehouses.
What's to love: Join a brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth as part of the management team.
What they'll love:
- 7 years + experience in FMCG supply, ideally from the food industry.
- Knowledge of manufacturing , warehousing & distributing products with relatively short shelf life.
- Forecasting & production planning skills.
- Experience of working with retailer supply chain teams.
- Experience of working cross functionally with finance, commercial & NPD teams.
- Experience of budget management & cost management
- Knowledge of packaging and ingredient procurement
- Strong communication & relationship management skills.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
- Driven, ambitious and self-motivating.
- The ability to juggle numerous projects simultaneously under time constraints.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Fast learner and fast thinker.
- Great team player & willing to get stuck into other areas of the business when needed.
- Previous Export experience would be a bonus
Have you found love?... email your CV to [email protected]Posted on: May 24th, 2019