Jobs to love
...maybe this is the job you'll
Job title: Jobs – Head of Supply Chain
Salary: Competitive Salary
The start-up: Traditional sweet treats with nutritional twists, for those who love to indulge in delicious and comforting food, but want to do so in a nourishing way. Free-from gluten, wheat, dairy, refined-sugar, artificial preservatives and additives.
Other goodies: A competitive salary
What you'll be doing:
- Working very closely with our Commercial Director and Operations and Finance.
- Over time playing a large part in recruiting a first class supply chain team in line with the businesses growth.
- Accountability for demand planning, procurement, logistics, cost of goods (COGs) and systems implementation.
- Managing distributors and consolidators to ensure goods are delivered on time and to budget.
- Responsiblity for tracking COGs and working to improve product margins via efficiencies.
- Developing and implementing customer supply chain relationships and processes in order to smoothly fulfil stock to maintain target availability
What's to love: Only 4 years in and they've seen 220% YoY growth and are already listed in Tesco, Boots, Sainsburys, Whole Foods Market, WHSmith, Selfridges, Planet Organic and many, many more.
What they'll love:
- A wealth of experience in FMCG, ideally from the food industry.
- Strong customer supply experience and relationships, ability to influence these relationships in order to achieve KPIs.
- Ability to add value to production planning.
- Experience managing and working with a consolidator.
- Procurement experience, especially to take ownership of packaging procurement and forecasting.
- Experience or knowledge working with relatively short shelf life ambient food.
- Target driven.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Driven, ambitious and self-motivating.
- Previous experience of working closely with finance, sales and NPD functions.
- The ability to juggle numerous projects simultaneously.Great communication and organisational skills. Excellent negotiation skills.
- Fast learner and fast thinker.
- Work well under time constraints.
- Great team player.
- Ability to take on roles which are not specifically in your job remit due to nature of a small team.
- Previous Export experience would be a bonus.
Have you found love?... email your CV to email@example.comPosted on: July 20th, 2018